Textbook Refund Policy
Semester-Start Refund Policy
Please read carefully as our refund policy has changed, effective Fall Semester 2010.
Textbook refunds begin Wednesday, January 23, 2013. A full refund will be made to the original form of purchase (i.e. credit card, Gate Card, cash) with the original receipt and your Colgate ID through Friday, January 25.
Beginning Saturday, January 26 through Friday, February 1, refunds will only be made with a signed Drop/Add form, the original receipt and your Colgate ID.
Please note the following conditions:
- All merchandise must be in new condition (except Used Texts).
- Course packets must be in the original, unopened shrink-wrap and require a signed Drop/Add form.
- E-books are non-refundable.
- Refunds for special orders must be approved by the textbook department.
- All shrink-wrapped or blister-packed merchandise must be returned unopened.
NO RECEIPT, NO REFUND!
PLEASE SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Outside the Semester-Start Refund period above, textbooks must be returned in original condition with the receipt and your Colgate ID within one (1) business day.